Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Today

Today, a little more than yesterday, I admit,
I have been beaten, beaten and emptied of all ability to reach for hope
I feel stretched, my patience squeezed out same way you put garlic in foil, heat it and squeeze out the juice. They burned me until I was soft enough and then they tore me to shreds.

It shouldn't be like this.
No one should ever use, use and discard another human being.
The times are hard on us all, my conscience says this is the best time to show compassion
The devil though, lives among men

It is time. I know it is time.
I wonder though, where do we go from here and where does the new journey begin?
Hearts can fail, courage can play hide and seek
Hope...It is right there but I cannot reach it.

How are you holding up?
There is shame in the most honest answer now
How dare you steal the pity from the ones who badly need it
Who's to say that we do not all need attention, a shoulder and an ear that will not judge your truth?

I am not holding up at all.
I am tired
I am angry
I am frustrated
I am disappointed
I am worried.




5 comments:

  1. 😥 Completely relatable. How could someone tell my story so accurately? So relatable! Thank you! However, there is always a way. I know ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shows that you're never alone when going through some situations. People have similar situations as yours.

      Delete
  2. Wow. One big thing I've learnt here is that no one should ever use and later discard another human being. It hurts and we should be considerate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Point well driven home. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

  4. hackreal98@gmail.com is a professional hacking Service.
    * Change UNIVERSITY GRADES
    * Hack into FACEBOOK and EMAIL ACCOUNTS GMAIL, YAHOO, AND OTHERS
    * LOAD BANK ACCOUNTS ANY AMOUNTS $$$$$$$$$$$ BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE
    * I DO Western Union transfer for you
    * GET ATM CARD THAT GIVES YOU UNLIMITED Withdraw money from an ATM
    * ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS
    * LOAD PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH LARGE BALANCES.
    * i sell cvv fresh, paypal account with large balances, bank transfer, dumps, dumps track 1/2 pin, wu transfer
    contact us at: hackreal98@gmail.com onlinehack.business.site

    ReplyDelete